Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Movie topic

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#46 Shinigami

Shinigami

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:24 AM

Zombie movies (except resident evil, i didn't like the series, but liked the games)
Comedy movies,
Band of brothers is on top.
God father series
Star wars
Sci-fi films (with aliens, monsters).

There is alot of other films(movies) that i like.

#47 golfbear

golfbear

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:09 AM

AHSO, yes I have.

you are right, "the insider" is great, I really like this style film.

#48 Shinigami

Shinigami

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

I just seen Hancock in the movie theater, it's a very very great movie.

#49 golfbear

golfbear

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:27 AM

about <Kungfu Panda> I want to say something, although the Abo is a lazy panda and always has a dream to be a kungfu master, and at last he become a master. but I thought it is not a story about the normal person's dream come ture, actually he is the choosen one, whatever he did, he is borned to be the destiny of a master. just come into my brain.................

#50 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:29 AM

you are right.
Just follow your heart
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#51 CharlesT

CharlesT

Young Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:59 PM

I like horror and comedy /action movies .sometimes horror is comedy in a way like you know somethings that are just in the movie to make it entertaining such as Friday 13 movies are hallowen. movies .48 hrs with eddie murphy .liked that series too as well as Die hard series seen the last.. last summer ..Die Hard Live Free. kinda unrealistic scenes but looks cool ha .but mostly into those movies action.comedy.horror .. oh ya meet the parents series of movies too ha

#52 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:01 PM

golfbear, yes, Kungfu Panda is great movie too. I read good quotes about it. You can learn great life Lessons from it.
sjoeii, "follow your heart" is great book by Andrew Matthews.

Here are two new films both released December 19.

The Yes Men starring Jim Carrey.
Seven Pounds starring Will Smith.

Yes Man is is reminds us that attitude of our mind is very crucial.

#53 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

I really liked Taken 2008 film, starring Liam Neeson. It is French thriller/action.How many of you have seen it?

#54 rudger79

rudger79

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

I just saw slumdog millionaire on a flight while I was traveling...it was really good. I probably would not have went to see it at the movie theater by just knowing the subject matter from the preview(foreign movie) :) but am glad I had a chance to see it. I will probably have to go to the big screen now and see it again. :) I would recommend this movie nice...drama and a good story.

Edited by rudger79, 20 March 2009 - 02:04 PM.

#55 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

Although there were a lot of disputes around Kung Fu Panda, I still think it is the best movie I've ever seen.

#56 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

Although there were a lot of disputes around Kung Fu Panda, I still think it is the best movie I've ever seen.

My kids really like this movie. They can't get enough
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#57 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

Good advice from Benjamin Button:

It says "For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

#58 Stalker72

Stalker72

Young Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

I want to recommend "Grand Torino". It's the best movie I've seen. The main character is played by Clint Eastwood. He deserves an Oscar for his acting.

Stalker72

#59 shah000

shah000

Crew Chief

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:23 AM

I just saw slumdog millionaire on a flight while I was traveling...it was really good. I probably would not have went to see it at the movie theater by just knowing the subject matter from the preview(foreign movie) :) but am glad I had a chance to see it. I will probably have to go to the big screen now and see it again. :rolleyes: I would recommend this movie nice...drama and a good story.

i didnt like it :)

#60 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

I watched slumdog millionaire. Somehow liked it. The film also won all four of the Golden Globe Awards it was nominated for, including Best Drama Film.

Have you seen Taken 2008 film?