Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Women talk

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:28 AM

Never really got the chance to take a good look at her assets... :)
Regards,
Michael

#32 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:23 PM

Well, we may not have been looking at the same things, but she is definitely a success, classy and beautiful,
be proud of your fellow romanians.
:)

And to be picked for such a title....I wonder as a younger woman the thought was there for such heights (and not her assests) :)

I stand corrected.

#33 Accelerator

Accelerator

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

Eh..."Assets"?

I'll agree that there are lots of beautiful and good-natured women in Romania. And I'll defintely suggest them to someone who's looking for one. :(

But, personally, I have little interest in women. Can't bring down my ideals and try to be "macho" just to impress someone. I want to be what I am, and if someone likes me, they'll let me know. One needs to remember that women have flaws in their personality/character as well (we all do). The most "compatible" partners will more often than not confess to each other rather than one of them trying to be "macho" or "hot". Of course, having female friends is not a bad thing, and I am not averse to such a thing. But I have no intention of starting any relationships, nor do I think any relationship to even be possible due to my qualities of character and somewhat strange speech, posture, mood and point of view, which is often very neutral instead of taking sides. Besides, currently I think it is an added pain rather than anything else. I'm only a teenager now, and this is normally the age when boys start seriously trying to get a girlfriend. And if I'm not interested today, you can imagine how interested I'll be in the future. ;)

#34 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:13 AM

Welcome to the forums Accelerator,

May I say though, a bit of humour between men may quite often sound macho to a woman for instance, at least here wwhere I'm from. :)

Yours words though almost follow what I believe in. Thought you may have been of similar age, it was a surprise you said you are only a teenager.

Why do you think a relationship is out of the question ? There is someone for all of us.
There is a saying

"Behind every good man is a good woman"

Women tend to take you for who you are, reguardless of qualities or faults.

Maybe being a teenager you need to lighten up a touch and enjoy women for who and what they are. Most like to have fun and laughter and enjoy life , while still needing you to be serious and in control when the need arises.

Nothing wrong with not wanting a relationship, I know I do, but the past history may mean i'll pass and become a grumpy old man. :lool:

Take each day as it comes, and if she comes along, don't fender her off, just because you are unsure. She may actually walk away because of your insecurities(generalising here) rather than you push her away.

Hopefully none of that sounds too macho :)

#35 Baz^^

Baz^^

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:47 AM

Russian women make me melt :)
Kaspersky Lab Personal Security Professional
http://malwarecrawler.com Spam bots look here!

#36 Accelerator

Accelerator

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:56 AM

Yours words though almost follow what I believe in. Thought you may have been of similar age, it was a surprise you said you are only a teenager.

Yeah, I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. On more than one occasion I'venot received proper treatment from my seniors/teachers on the basis that I "don't act like a teenager" (elders) or "talk too much and too differently than others" (the younger children, i.e. other teenagers), and I frequently question the actions of people so as to make myself understand the good from the bad, and people don't like it. Can't say I have a lot of friends....

May I say though, a bit of humour between men may quite often sound macho to a woman for instance, at least here wwhere I'm from.

But I suck at humour. I try, but usually I can't make anything more than a lighthearted comment. If I keep trying, people get irritated so mostly I keep my mouth shut. :)

Why do you think a relationship is out of the question ? There is someone for all of us.

I wish that were true, and if it is, I'll know when I find her. Currently, due to my awkward qualities of character (see above), I have few male friends and only 1 or 2 girl acquaintances that I can hardly call friends (they are 4-5 years older than me anyway). I don't like speaking with girls, as usually discussing with them leads nowhere because I can't find anything interesting to talk about, and neither does anyone want anything to do with me. Add that to frequent family level quarrels that used to happen during early childhood, and you can see why I think relationships are a failed thing for me...

Not necessarily true....If this is true, then I could also say that a man is at the side of every successful woman....

This depends, but mostly you are right. But women are also somewhat gullible (by nature), and when some fool starts spreading rumours about you among them, they listen. If the rumours say something bad about you, they will take it to heart and avoid you to the fullest. I have experienced such situations, its not a happy memory.

Maybe being a teenager you need to lighten up a touch and enjoy women for who and what they are.

*sigh* I wish I could, but circumstances prohibit such things. Like I said earlier, people spreading false rumours about a person can really ruin their image. While rumours themselves are not a defining factor of how good or bad a man or woman is, it doesn't help that my speech is aloof and serious, and also the fact that I can talk endlessly about a topic bores people to no end.

Most like to have fun and laughter and enjoy life , while still needing you to be serious and in control when the need arises.

I guess this is one of the reasons why such relationship can never be possible. In my early adolescent years (12-14), I was subject to mental abuse at my school, both from the staff and the students. I won't get into the details of it, but it wasn't a nice time for me at all. Every time I tried to say something I was reminded of my "minor" status and how I'm supposed to listen to the staff and not question their actions no matter how good or bad it was. Asking me to apologize for things I didn't even commit, punishing me for doing things I had written permission from the staff to do, students making fun of me, not giving credit to me for my work in any fair/exhibition, certificate denied for best science project....Nah. Didn't make a good mark on my personality. I became a distant person with a short temper. This doesn't mean I don't have fun, as I do, and sometimes its real good fun, but I no longer have the will or confidence left in me to pursue anything beyond a simple friendship. Simple as that. :)

She may actually walk away because of your insecurities(generalising here)

You may not like what I have to say here, but if someone walks away because you're insecure, then she was looking at you for your protective abilities and confidence rather than the good will in you. Such people IMO are to be avoided at all costs.

Hopefully none of that sounds too macho

;) No, I don't think so, besides, I'm not even 0.00001% significant to pass judgment on such a thing :) :D

@MAPKOBKA^^:

Yes, I hear Russian women are quite beautiful with good figures and a good personality to match. But hey, do not just limit yourself to one type of women. Always remember, what you see outside is the shell. There are lots of good women both in personality and looks all around the world. :)

#37 Baz^^

Baz^^

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:53 PM

Oh i have had dealingss with all types Accelerator, (lebanese, english, russian, belarussian, american, indian) :D

Being part Russian myself, I am inclined to favour Russian women, and many of my dearest friends of the opposite sex are russian. They tend to be very beautiful, sensetive, and very smart :P

I was quite an introvert at one point not too long ago. Did not have friends at all (apart from the internet). Got ridiculed in high school for quite a while because I was top of the class amongst other things. All that changed when I started college. I told myself to forget about everything that happened and I think my personality changed quite a lot. I am very outgoing now, am not afraid of relationships and just learnt to enjoy myself. I think a major factor in that was body image, started going to the gym regularly (4-5 times a week) and got quite a good figure, whereas before I was a bag of lard lol
Kaspersky Lab Personal Security Professional
http://malwarecrawler.com Spam bots look here!

#38 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. On more than one occasion I'venot received proper treatment from my seniors/teachers on the basis that I "don't act like a teenager" (elders) or "talk too much and too differently than others" (the younger children, i.e. other teenagers), and I frequently question the actions of people so as to make myself understand the good from the bad, and people don't like it. Can't say I have a lot of friends....

May I say though, a bit of humour between men may quite often sound macho to a woman for instance, at least here wwhere I'm from.

But I suck at humour. I try, but usually I can't make anything more than a lighthearted comment. If I keep trying, people get irritated so mostly I keep my mouth shut. :)

I wish that were true, and if it is, I'll know when I find her. Currently, due to my awkward qualities of character (see above), I have few male friends and only 1 or 2 girl acquaintances that I can hardly call friends (they are 4-5 years older than me anyway). I don't like speaking with girls, as usually discussing with them leads nowhere because I can't find anything interesting to talk about, and neither does anyone want anything to do with me. Add that to frequent family level quarrels that used to happen during early childhood, and you can see why I think relationships are a failed thing for me...

Not necessarily true....If this is true, then I could also say that a man is at the side of every successful woman....

This depends, but mostly you are right. But women are also somewhat gullible (by nature), and when some fool starts spreading rumours about you among them, they listen. If the rumours say something bad about you, they will take it to heart and avoid you to the fullest. I have experienced such situations, its not a happy memory.

Maybe being a teenager you need to lighten up a touch and enjoy women for who and what they are.

*sigh* I wish I could, but circumstances prohibit such things. Like I said earlier, people spreading false rumours about a person can really ruin their image. While rumours themselves are not a defining factor of how good or bad a man or woman is, it doesn't help that my speech is aloof and serious, and also the fact that I can talk endlessly about a topic bores people to no end.

Most like to have fun and laughter and enjoy life , while still needing you to be serious and in control when the need arises.

I guess this is one of the reasons why such relationship can never be possible. In my early adolescent years (12-14), I was subject to mental abuse at my school, both from the staff and the students. I won't get into the details of it, but it wasn't a nice time for me at all. Every time I tried to say something I was reminded of my "minor" status and how I'm supposed to listen to the staff and not question their actions no matter how good or bad it was. Asking me to apologize for things I didn't even commit, punishing me for doing things I had written permission from the staff to do, students making fun of me, not giving credit to me for my work in any fair/exhibition, certificate denied for best science project....Nah. Didn't make a good mark on my personality. I became a distant person with a short temper. This doesn't mean I don't have fun, as I do, and sometimes its real good fun, but I no longer have the will or confidence left in me to pursue anything beyond a simple friendship. Simple as that. :)

She may actually walk away because of your insecurities(generalising here)

You may not like what I have to say here, but if someone walks away because you're insecure, then she was looking at you for your protective abilities and confidence rather than the good will in you. Such people IMO are to be avoided at all costs.

Hopefully none of that sounds too macho

:) No, I don't think so, besides, I'm not even 0.00001% significant to pass judgment on such a thing :) :)

@MAPKOBKA^^:

Yes, I hear Russian women are quite beautiful with good figures and a good personality to match. But hey, do not just limit yourself to one type of women. Always remember, what you see outside is the shell. There are lots of good women both in personality and looks all around the world. :)

Mmmm, all that work quoting and replying, I wonder if Lucian remembered even typing it......not that it worries me anyway.

The fact remains though, human nature is a harsh adversary, you will never be in control of another's thought's, emotions, or actions. You sound like you have experienced a few things similar to what I had when I was young, maybe with different people, and no doubt most of the posters here will say something relates to them .

You could say I yearn for female companionship, being 7 years since my last breakup, but the fact remains I am too critical and steeled now to even really let anyone in enough to say I will love back. Hopefully you will not go down this path.

Oh and don't forget

"Love doesn't last forever, no matter what anyone says"

And

"It is better to have loved than not at all".

You have a long road ahead, don't do all of it by yourself, no matter what human nature may do at corners on the road ahead.

#39 Whizard

Whizard

Professional

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 04:20 AM

Its called priorities. Join the club norwegian :(
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

#40 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

Its called priorities. Join the club norwegian :(

A club ? Is there vodka, polish vokda or tequila ? Or dancers, I think this thread needs to lighten up a bit. I wonder how that Airbus is going. I was hoping more for quality than quantity, but I'll take what I get. :(

Hopefully the younger ones here will too, I wish sometimes I was nineteen again. It was permanantly ready. :)

#41 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

A club ? Is there vodka, polish vokda or tequila ? Or dancers, I think this thread needs to lighten up a bit. I wonder how that Airbus is going. I was hoping more for quality than quantity, but I'll take what I get. :(

Hopefully the younger ones here will too, I wish sometimes I was nineteen again. It was permanantly ready. :(

AAAAh the Airbus. I see Brasil. I see Mojito, Caiprinha and Rum. :)
Let's go........
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#42 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

when the heck did i say all that, quoted above, i really don't remember?
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#43 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

Can't find this either. Maybe he's joking with you.

#44 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 04:29 PM

I don't think you did Lucian, I believe Accelerator was using your name to quote my comments, maybe in some way checking the macho status of the males here, who knows the reason...?

#45 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:37 PM

I don't think you did Lucian, I believe Accelerator was using your name to quote my comments, maybe in some way checking the macho status of the males here, who knows the reason...?

So the comments are all yours?