Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Nice Try

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mant

mant

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:01 AM

nice day here, yesterday i've sent PCMAV scanner into the Labs, that include a lots of local malicious signatures. (it's anti virus from PC-Media Magazine Indonesia).

i tought the Labs can simply adding them, into the Kaspersky database as a new virus detections.
do you want to know what reply i get in my inbox from the Labs?

we dont crack programs. :P

lol. i know, i don't even mean too.. i just try, i don't know how to send a lots of malicious signatures that Labs still don't have. you know guys, helping each other.
so if Kaspersky have all of this local malicious signatures, i can talk loudly to my peoples about Kaspersky will kill all the local virus. (i mean i'll tell the truth).

please tell me some nice way to collects so many local virus sample guys. :lol:

#2 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:40 AM

nice day here, yesterday i've sent PCMAV scanner into the Labs, that include a lots of local malicious signatures. (it's anti virus from PC-Media Magazine Indonesia).

i tought the Labs can simply adding them, into the Kaspersky database as a new virus detections.
do you want to know what reply i get in my inbox from the Labs?

we dont crack programs. :P

lol. i know, i don't even mean too.. i just try, i don't know how to send a lots of malicious signatures that Labs still don't have. you know guys, helping each other.
so if Kaspersky have all of this local malicious signatures, i can talk loudly to my peoples about Kaspersky will kill all the local virus. (i mean i'll tell the truth).

please tell me some nice way to collects so many local virus sample guys. :lol:

You have to send only the infected files (no other programs) to newvirus@kaspersky.com, with some description if you think it is necessary.

#3 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:15 PM

hello
you can't just steal detection from another Avs signature database (and they of course are most of the times encrypted)
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#4 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

Look for anyone who can add these 2 principles together and you maybe half way there.

hxxp://www.linklogger.com

Especially this link - http://www.dslreport...remark,17552148 It is a good introduction.

www.rootkit.com

#5 ESecurity

ESecurity

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:59 PM

it's good and recommanded all who find undetected viruses .. send it to the email above ^