Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo
- - - - -

The Land and It's People

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, right...
First India has a cheap working hand. I am not saying that is a good thing, but that's another discussion...
Second, in India the piracy is too high for a company to get some profit. India is a poor country and an antivirus would be among the last things someone would think about when buying a computer. Just think about it. Check this out: Piracy rate around the globe. The money made from US are incomparable with the money a software company would receive from Asia.
Regards,
Michael

• Guests

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:22 PM

I agree with you that piracy rate in India is high. But, "India is a poor nation"---that's not true! :)

I visited the link you gave in the previous post. I doubt the information is not based complete neutrality.
You might be (will be) knowing that after the Second World War America and Soviet Union emerged as superpowers. But.....due to the liberal policies of Gorbachev Russia broke-up in 14 states in 1990 A.D.
Now the America especially US tries to reap the best out of their monopoly. Like....invading Iraq, Afghanistan and now it might be Iran.

Hey....I am not going off topic but I just wanna make you aware about the imperialistic character of Bush. India has to tolerate a lot from Bush. Recently they have tried to cap India's nuclear energy production so that we lag behind in industrial sector. Inspite of such condition India still makes progress.

Microsoft, Symantec, etc... have huge investments here really they do earn a huge profit.
So, Kaspersky labs should be established here. :)

#3 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:36 PM

You want to know why Microsoft and Symantec invest in India? It's because people are working for less money than an american. That's the pure truth.
US invaded Iraq for oil, not because they want to do purify those countries. It's not relevant. But India is not a rich country. If you see rich people in your city it doesn't mean all of the people are rich. Let's not Google it :).
Regards,
Michael

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:49 AM

But India is not a rich country.

How could you be sooooooo sure about that? :)

Can you prove it to me? BTW is Romania a rich country? What is the per capita income there?

#5 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 04:05 PM

I would ask someone to move these posts to another thread, without the first one. It was my fault. I would like to ask you one thing: what's the average payment per person in India? You're saying it's a rich country. If it is one, why do you use pirated KIS/KAV? Why don't you buy PerfectDisk?
Regards,
Michael