Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

- - - - -

To Lucianbara

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Whizard

Whizard

Professional

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 10:24 PM

I want to make sure whether Don Pelotas gets paid or not.

Only people from KL Team get paid, according to me. All the rest are helping around because its fun :D
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

#17 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:24 AM

I want to make sure whether Don Pelotas gets paid or not.

Only people from KL Team get paid, according to me. All the rest are helping around because its fun :D

In a real world it would be great to be paid for every effort you exert.

Those that came here of their free will, were after answers to questions to problems. In return found they get that warm fuzzy feeling when they help others.

It is the team behind most forum sites, I'd wager. Now those that excel at computing, and the technical side to things, may do it for a living, which would mean a wage at the end of the week.

I wouldn't knock back a wage either, but seeing as I came here of my own free will, what have I proved to be considered for a wage.

I can't see why we are even having this topic. If some of the team are being paid, why is it of concern. We have families to feed, and I could think of many a worse job than hanging out here being helpful.

:D