Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Numeric Aptitude Test

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:07 PM

i was asking FTB, I know that's what we studied in the 11th grade at about this moment, some are quite nice.

That's very damn easy actually. It's nice, but I don't want to do any homework usually.
Whizard, 11th grade is in highschool, before the last one, the 12th, which is graduation year. Afterwards we have an exam, which is called BAC and it's similar to the SAT in US, but has a higher difficulty.
Regards,
Michael

#17 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:32 PM

unfortunatly the BAC in Romania is a sad joke, you can get high grades through skeeps, if it was fair you wouldn't have such a high promotion rate.
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#18 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:12 AM

Well, now you're just being realistic...
Regards,
Michael

#19 Whizard

Whizard

Professional

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:47 AM

Same in Canada, but its called an OSSD (Otario Secondary School Diploma)
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

#20 yuri3242

yuri3242

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

i used to struggle with this kind of problem until i did some research and found this website: aptitude tests it covers all the main types of aptitude questions you get in this area. i would highly recommend you try it!!

A lot of multinational companies use numeric aptitude test to select candidates, but I'm not good at maths. The last time I touched maths was July 1999. Who can help me?

Here is an example:

A bag contains 12 green tokens and 8 yellow tokens. If a token is taken out at random and not replaced, then another token is taken out-

What is the probability that both tokens are green?

And if two tokens are taken out together at random, what is the probability that both tokens are green?

How to solve such difficult maths problems?

hey try this website aptitude tests practice

#21 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:00 AM

i used to struggle with this kind of problem until i did some research and found this website: aptitude tests it covers all the main types of aptitude questions you get in this area. i would highly recommend you try it!!

hey try this website aptitude tests practice

Hi, yuri3242, welcome!
Thanks for your reply. But please do not reply to a "dead post", the last reply of which is 30 days ago. Anyway, I will take a look at it later. Thank you very much.