Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Whizard's Blog - Ahead with Warp Speed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KL FC Bot

KL FC Bot

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:49 AM

Summer has finally arrived!

As a breath of fresh air people started to turn on their air conditioners. What a surprise you would say. Definately so. Imagine you are walking on the street, nice weather and everything. You enter a subway car, and boom just in that instance you are starting to freeze above your ears. Not a good idea. At the stores the same question gold and freezing. Granted technology walks leaps and bounds, but it also presents unique challenges. Look at Microsoft, and SurfaceComputing. How would you want interaction with a machine of that similar nature. Truely amazing to me.

On the other front beta testing of KAV 8.0 will be soon begin if there is no showstoppers. While, I can not say anything definate for now, grnic assured me it will be one crazy summer testing the product. A lot of features are in the works. And I am sure it will be appreciated by everybody in the beta forum and the overall community alike. But for now get some rest, take a vacation, because I am sure developers will be looking for active feedback on their latest featuresets.

Another brigt idea is the first cheque of today. What can I personally say some money is always nice. Especially working in the coolest company in Toronto as an assistant architect for digital screen for subway systems, here in Toronto. What a nice summer job it is. People say vacation is good, so I am bound to try a BBQ tomorrow. That promises of course to be a interesting day indeed. A lot of birthdays coming here too on the family/personal fronts.

Keep reaching to the sun, while it is shining brithly in the air. And technology will be there when you come back!

View the full entry | Посмотреть запись полностью