Who has what player to listening to music?
Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:08 AM
Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:55 AM
Video: Totem Movie Player, VLC media player
Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:10 AM
Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:18 AM
Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:43 AM
Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:15 PM
That's for Music. WMP sucks for Video. I use Media Player Classic for that and Pictures I use Windows Live Photo Gallery. MPC is awful with Music and WMP isn't much better with Pictures.
Bring on WMP12!
p.s - I wish WMP had Podcasting though.
Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:17 AM
I don't like the Integrated Services on Songbird. And don't know if you can exclude them when installing. What about Winamp? Dose it has Integrated Services like Songbird, or its simple like foobar2000. I used Winamp before but now like foobar2000. Its simple but has great features and very customizable.
Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:35 PM
Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:19 PM
AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately, allows creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
* Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
* Sensitive equalizer
* A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
* The minimal consumption of system resources
* Multilingual support
* Support of set of formats of audio
* Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
* Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
* Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
* The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
* Plus many more !
Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:41 PM
Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:24 PM
Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:31 AM
I use TTPlayer to listen to music and KMPlayer to watch videos.
TTPlayer is a good Chinese music player and it consumes only 4MB RAM. KMPlayer is a good media player from South Korea.
Was using VLC for videos and just switched to KMPlayer. You still using KMPlayer?
Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:39 AM