Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Kaspersky gear

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 solara

solara

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:58 AM

Any chance of getting any clothes, hats etc with the Kaspersky logo on it. Not asking for a freebie just the opportunity to tell a lot of folks I know about Kaspersky when they ask about my hat/ shirt?? Be happy to purchase a t-shirt and hat if ya had em??

**** I switched to Kaspersky 6 months ago. Since then I have converted my wifes small company ( 30 users ) from NAV Corp to Kaspersky any haven't looked back since. This place not only delivers GREAT software but also services their customers. Thanks guys. ;)

#2 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:47 AM

Maybe they have them in Russia? And offcourse at your local Kaspersky office.

It is always good to hear good things about happy Kaspersky users
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#3 Whizard

Whizard

Professional

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:28 AM

I do not think there is any Kaspersky gear for sale. It is only for special promotion and marketing events. However with great demand, I am sure it happen.
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

#4 solara

solara

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:00 AM

How often do I get asked what is a GOOD Antivirus program / Internet Security program??? I am an I.T. professional myself and I can't tell you guys how often I have mentioned KIS. Amazing how they look at you all dumbfounded. Be nice to have a baseball cap / t-shirt so I could get asked "WHAT IS KASPERSKY?" Not looking for a freebie. Just the gear. Just a thought guys. :)

#5 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:29 PM

Any chance of getting any clothes, hats etc with the Kaspersky logo on it. Not asking for a freebie just the opportunity to tell a lot of folks I know about Kaspersky when they ask about my hat/ shirt?? Be happy to purchase a t-shirt and hat if ya had em??

**** I switched to Kaspersky 6 months ago. Since then I have converted my wifes small company ( 30 users ) from NAV Corp to Kaspersky any haven't looked back since. This place not only delivers GREAT software but also services their customers. Thanks guys. :)

Take part in the slogan/motto or skin/logo competition and win one! :lees: