Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Kaspersky Lab Rally Team

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ilya

Ilya

Administrator

• Founders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:37 PM

There're some pictures of Kaspersky Lab Rally Team (AVP team at that time).
This pics date back to January of 2000.

The first Kaspersky Team car, Russian VAZ 2109 with Eugene Kaspersky (driver) and Andy Nikishin (navigator).
Resize_of_P0000426.jpg

The second Kaspersky Team car, UAZ ("Russian Jeep") with Andey Krukov (driver)
Resize_of_P0000339.jpg

#2 Whizard

Whizard

Professional

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:33 AM

Ahh what good times. What about now. Would we see more modern forms of Kaspersky cars, since we already have the engine in another thread.
Networking and Security Guru
~^Whizard^~

#3 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:04 PM

Just about to embark on 2 days of looking after the food for a weekend of enduro riding for a few boys, not sure on the figure, be close to 100 , not sure how I got conned into it, but would love a ride, rather than the grill, but someone has to look after the masses.

That snow looks too cold for me, how do you throw a swag out ? Canvas would freeze.

How does Mr Kaspersky fit it all in ? Here I was thinking the brain that started it all was a nerd, looks more like an adventurer....Good on him. Someone has to do it. ;)

#4 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:02 PM

posts regarding the sasons around the world have been split here, let's keep this topic on topic :whistle:
http://forum.kaspers...p?showtopic=226
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#5 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:27 AM

What sort of speeds do you get up in the rally ? I see the tyres are as it and no chain. What of the ice, or do they salt a road for you ?

How long is the season for racing rally, or do you get chance to see more powerful racing too. Reason I asked, I've driven a Belarus tractor, but not heard of a large engined car. Do you get involved in the european circuits too at all.

Sorry I drifted off team, it had been 10 years since I cooked and rode my last motorcycle.

So how did they go in the race, did they crash or finish, well, or even both.... :lool: