Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

TV Topic

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:09 PM

There will be 2 movies, straight to dvd:
Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Stargate: Continuum
both to be released in 2008
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#17 TwinBit

TwinBit

Crew Chief

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:56 AM

My favorites are documentations, news around the world, animal based programs and scientific-reports. BTW ... What do you have to pay for "regular TV-Receive" in your country? What is the Fee for that? In germany we have to Pay a fee for Radio and TV monthly 17,93 Euro! Enyone has to pay THAT (DAMNED) FEE ... no Matter if you use it (TV or Radio) or not! :lool:

#18 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:16 AM

My favorites are documentations, news around the world, animal based programs and scientific-reports. BTW ... What do you have to pay for "regular TV-Receive" in your country? What is the Fee for that? In germany we have to Pay a fee for Radio and TV monthly 17,93 Euro! Enyone has to pay THAT (DAMNED) FEE ... no Matter if you use it (TV or Radio) or not!

we have to pay it too, i don't know how much it is now, because it's payed together with the electric bill, it used ot be around 2-3E. But if i recall you can make a declaration that you don't have a radio for example and then you don't have to pay it.
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#19 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:21 PM

In Holland we have to pay too.
We pay basic fee and because I'm on digital tv I have to pay additional fee as well. But now I have about 500 channels
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#20 TwinBit

TwinBit

Crew Chief

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:01 AM

In Germany the “TV-Situation” is as follows: The Main Broadcasters are: ARD,ZDF and a lot of little localised stations (NDR, WDR, SDR…)For those “Main Broadcasters” we have to pay the fee. OTHER stations like RTL, RTL2 SuperRTL, Pro7, Kabel1, DMAX, VIVA, VIVA2, MTV… are “Free of charge”. If you think you can save the fee by store/use just the “Free TV stations", then you're wrong. Anyone who keeps TV/Radio equipment "ready to use" has to pay the fee - Independently whether you stored in your TV the “chargeable” Stations or not. Even the equipment is accommodated in the cellar!

But if i recall you can make a declaration that you don't have a radio for example and then you don't have to pay it.

Lucian,

yes of cours we can do. But in my opinion the way is wrong. In germany TV-Registration goes automatically. We have to prove that there is no TV/Radio! Authority courses and distrust ... and naturally "control attendance" of the authority!

#21 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:35 AM

In Germany the “TV-Situation” is as follows: The Main Broadcasters are: ARD,ZDF and a lot of little localised stations (NDR, WDR, SDR…)For those “Main Broadcasters” we have to pay the fee. OTHER stations like RTL, RTL2 SuperRTL, Pro7, Kabel1, DMAX, VIVA, VIVA2, MTV… are “Free of charge”. If you think you can save the fee by store/use just the “Free TV stations", then you're wrong. Anyone who keeps TV/Radio equipment "ready to use" has to pay the fee - Independently whether you stored in your TV the “chargeable” Stations or not. Even the equipment is accommodated in the cellar!
Lucian,

yes of cours we can do. But in my opinion the way is wrong. In germany TV-Registration goes automatically. We have to prove that there is no TV/Radio! Authority courses and distrust ... and naturally "control attendance" of the authority!

Same here in Holland. Prove it and you don't have to pay
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#22 Rafacin

Rafacin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

My favorites are:
  • Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • Heroes
  • Supernatural
  • Smallville
  • Seinfield

#23 4v1mess

4v1mess

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:45 PM

I liked - past and present.

Tour of Duty.
Hill Street Blues.
N.Y.P.D. Blue.
The Shield.
E.R.
The District.
Das Boot.
Wildlife programmes.
The Sky at Night.
I`m still trying to understand `Heroes`.
I gave up with `Lost.` it`s getting to silly.
And I do like a good documentary like "The World At War."
You must not lose faith in humanity.
Humanity is an ocean;
if a few drops of the ocean are dirty,
the ocean does not become dirty.
Posted Image

#24 klemtax

klemtax

Young Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:08 AM

All I need is:

The Simpsons - because it´s the best! ;)

News and documentarys - because I want to see and understand what´s happening in our twisted world.
What, me worry?

Posted Image