Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Creation of skins for KIS\KAV 6.0

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 Charles

Charles

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 05:18 PM

hello charle, you read the file 'info of instalation' ,remove self defense , copy and 'replace'the skin folder,(exact name 'skin')in the place where is instaled the soft 'kaspersky internet security 6.0'(by default C:\Program files),
don't forget to reactived the self defense, :hi:

not neccesary.
Just unpack the skin in a folder of your choice. go to settings->service->appearance click on browse and select that folder.

Hi Lucianbara,
I have up-loaded to the browse box but the (ok box) does not high-light, so I can't click on it.
Charles. :(

you have to point to the folder which has a structure like the default skin folder (so inside we have skin.ini, ah.loc, en folder, images folder...)

this solution can make errors'dump'

This happens only if your skin has something that kis doesn't like, if it's not 100% compatibe with the installed version

I now have the new skin in a folder and sent it Images still doesn't work.Where am I going wrong.

Attached Thumbnails

• ScreenHunter_4.jpg

Win XP HOME SP2
IE-7 DEFAULT | FIREFOX ON-DEMAND.
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY.
SUPERANTISPYWARE

LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS

#62 alph@

alph@

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 05:57 PM

it's a new version of my skin ,now it's ok by this action ' unpack the skin in a folder of your choice. go to settings->service->appearance click on browse and select that folder.

charle it's this folder 'skin'

Posted Image

Attached Files

HARD -xp pro sp2 -p4 2.8gh @3.06gh-asus p4c800e deluxe-1g ddr400-wd raptor 74g-wd raptor 36g-maxtor gl250-

SOFT-xp pro sp2-kis mp 1 -outpost 4-ghost security suite 1.110-dropmyrights-firefox 2 -host manager

#63 Charles

Charles

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

it's a new version of my skin ,now it's ok by this action ' unpack the skin in a folder of your choice. go to settings->service->appearance click on browse and select that folder.

Posted Image

Hi Alph,
I'm still going wrong someware, I have just downloaded the new skin but it in a folder next to kaspersky skin see srceenshot.what next.when you say unpack can you explain what to do. Appreciate your help with this problem.

Attached Thumbnails

• ScreenHunter_5.jpg

Win XP HOME SP2
SUPERANTISPYWARE

#64 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:47 PM

Instead of double-clicking on the folder Skin, you have to click it ONLY ONCE, and then click OK.
Try it again and see if my suggestion helps.

#65 Charles

Charles

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:57 PM

Instead of double-clicking on the folder Skin, you have to click it ONLY ONCE, and then click OK.
Try it again and see if my suggestion helps.

Hi Jingtian,
No, still does not work.I think I'm going wrong with the unpacking I just downloaded the new skin but it in a folder, is that what you mean when you say unpacking.
Win XP HOME SP2
SUPERANTISPYWARE

#66 Charles

Charles

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:31 PM

Posted Image

Hi Alph,
I'm still going wrong someware, I have just downloaded the new skin but it in a folder next to kaspersky skin see srceenshot.what next.when you say unpack can you explain what to do. Appreciate your help with this problem.

Iv'e downloaded the skin file into My Doc, I right clicked on the file and it open in note pad, is this what you mean by unpacking.
Win XP HOME SP2
SUPERANTISPYWARE

#67 alph@

alph@

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 08:09 PM

charle,now it's ok :whistle:
HARD -xp pro sp2 -p4 2.8gh @3.06gh-asus p4c800e deluxe-1g ddr400-wd raptor 74g-wd raptor 36g-maxtor gl250-

SOFT-xp pro sp2-kis mp 1 -outpost 4-ghost security suite 1.110-dropmyrights-firefox 2 -host manager

#68 IStogov

IStogov

Crew Chief

• Founders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:17 PM

charle,now it's ok :)

I can't find the latest version of alph@'s skin after yesterday collaps of the forum. alph@, could you post it again?
я не червонец, чтобы нравиться всем

#69 alph@

alph@

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:28 PM

Istogov for you this link for download my last skin :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9YPGNI2

#70 IStogov

IStogov

Crew Chief

• Founders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:06 PM

Istogov for you this link for download my last skin :whistle:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9YPGNI2

May be you can put it here, I don't want to install special toolbar, but megaupload has special restriction without this toolbar.

#71 green gun

green gun

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:40 PM

hi alph@
your style is great :hi:
but unfortunately the k symbol in the sys tray is too bright in my point of view .....
could you make it darker just for me and the other users who like it a bit darker ?? :whistle:
or could you send me the default ( i do not know wheater i'm able to use my own default for ur skin ...)
which is designed fo your skin ??!

thank you
nice work
great skin
daniel :D

Edited by green gun, 15 December 2006 - 07:41 PM.

Posted Image
-----------------------------------------------------------
AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 ; ASUS M2N-E ; 1 GB RAM DRR2 (800MHz) ; LG DVD BRENNER GSA H10N ; HEATPIPE ;
250 GB S-ATA 2 ; ATI RADEON X1600 XT ;

Legende:
KAV ==> Kaspersky Anti Virus
KAH ==> Kaspersky Anti Hacker
KAv Pro ==> Kaspersky Anti Virus Pro
KPSS ==> Kaspersky Personal Security Suite
KIS ==> Kaspersky Internet Security

#72 alph@

alph@

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

Istogov can you download my last skin here http://forum.kaspers...a...at&cat_id=1
it's the skin 'K1' :whistle:

green gun , i will do a version of my skin with the K of the taskbar by default for you ,i will post it tomorrow or after tomorrow,and after i will propose you others versions :hi:

Edited by alph@, 15 December 2006 - 11:29 PM.

#73 IStogov

IStogov

Crew Chief

• Founders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:01 AM

Istogov can you download my last skin here http://forum.kaspers...a...at&cat_id=1
it's the skin 'K1' :hi:

thank you

#74 green gun

green gun

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 01:09 AM

thank you very much for my special wish ! :D
could you also change the update symbol, the scribt symbol and the mechanical tyre ( sorry i'm from germany )
:whistle: if that isn't too much work for you ......
the mechanical tyre should be completly black and the update and scribt a bit modified :hi:
please

daniel :)

Edited by green gun, 17 December 2006 - 01:11 AM.

Posted Image
-----------------------------------------------------------
AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 ; ASUS M2N-E ; 1 GB RAM DRR2 (800MHz) ; LG DVD BRENNER GSA H10N ; HEATPIPE ;
250 GB S-ATA 2 ; ATI RADEON X1600 XT ;

Legende:
KAV ==> Kaspersky Anti Virus
KAH ==> Kaspersky Anti Hacker
KAv Pro ==> Kaspersky Anti Virus Pro
KPSS ==> Kaspersky Personal Security Suite
KIS ==> Kaspersky Internet Security

#75 alph@

alph@

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:35 PM

green gun ,try this one ,and say me what you think of it :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  Skin.rar   1.82MB   1707 downloads