Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

What is/are your most embarassing experience/s?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 aladdin_sane

aladdin_sane

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:42 AM

I can't think of any that would be safe to mention here.

#17 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 07:37 AM

Something that we do want to mention here: Welcome to the forum, aladdin_sane! :)

This post may contain previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources.

#18 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:58 PM

I dont' remember any embarassing experience of mine, but I remember something that is embarassing for a foreign lady.

One day I went into the men's room of a shopping center, but saw a foreign lady with a girl. "Sorry," said I, walking out quickly. When I went out, I took another look at the door, on which there was a sign of tobacco pipe. I went in again, when the foreign lady was walking out with her daughter. Before I said anything, the lady said, "I'm very sorry, but my daughter..." "Never mind," I cut in before she finished. I know it is embarassing for her.

#19 Shinigami

Shinigami

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:16 AM

When i was in 3rd grade, everyone was waiting for our teacher to come and get us from gym class. My friends and I where sitting up against the wall and both of my shoes where untied. I looked at my friends and started to tie them and looked down to find that i tied one lace to the other in a triple not.
Teacher came and got us and half way down the hall she noticed that i was hopping and she came over and asked why. I told her i tied my shoes together by accident, she told me to take off my shoes( i started crying). The entire day, i spent walking around in my socks, she spent the entire day trying to get them undone.
At the end of the day she got them untied and she said to me, infront of the class, "I broke 4 nails gettting your shoes undone, don't do it ever again".

#20 nelson007

nelson007

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

I was walking in the library with a clipboard that I was looking at & I walked into a pillar!