Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Humor

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#91 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:07 AM

The little town that I live in makes Yahoo Odd News! http://news.yahoo.co...6P0a9h_o6PtiBIF

Lawyer arrested for giving client a piece of candy

Fri Dec 19, 8:38 pm ET

PRESCOTT, Ariz. – A lawyer has been arrested after he reportedly ignored orders not to give his shackled client a piece of candy in court, a Yavapai County sheriff's official said. Damon Rossi, 38, was arrested at his home on Thursday, a day after he asked two detention officers if he could feed his client a piece of candy, sheriff's spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn said on Friday. Rossi went ahead and gave the inmate the food despite being warned against it, reportedly asking the officers "what are you going to do, arrest me?"

Detention officers took no action at the time because they didn't want to disrupt court, D'Evelyn said. They turned the matter over the sheriff's criminal division and a decision was made to arrest the lawyer.

"The concern we have is that no contraband should be passed to an inmate," D'Evelyn said. "That's the rule. We don't know what's in it. If we allow attorneys to feed our inmates it would be a security issue — they get fed three squares a day and we don't feed them in court."

Rossi was arrested at his home in Prescott Valley about noon and booked into county jail on a felony count of providing contraband to an inmate. He was released on his own recognizance by early evening on Thursday.

A call to Rossi's office on Friday wasn't immediately returned.

This post may contain previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources.

#92 Littlem129

Littlem129

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:08 AM

I wish our police were that strict where I live.

I just got rear ended today while sitting at a red light waiting for it to turn green. The woman that hit me had no insurance and was driving on a suspended driver's license. All she got was a citation for the suspended license and having no insurance. Of course she does have to go to court for the citations, but I doubt it will amount to anything.

Now I'm stuck having to turn in my first insurance claim after driving for 30 years without an accident because she didn't have insurance. Thank heaven for uninsured motorist coverage.

You only live once, enjoy life and make the most of it!

KIS 15.0.1.415(B)
WIN 7 SP1 3GB RAM
DSL (finally!)
MBAM (on demand only)

#93 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:59 AM

More Yahoo Odd News from home: http://news.yahoo.co...v5UqJIS6YvtiBIF

Man allegedly assaults cabbie, asks to go to jail

Mon Mar 23, 9:00 pm ET

PRESCOTT, Ariz. – Sheriff's deputies didn't have far to go to book a man accused of threatening to stab a cabbie. They arrested the 24-year-old suspect in the parking lot of the county jail in Prescott, driven there at his request by the victim. The cabbie told deputies that he'd picked up the man on Friday morning and drove him to a location on Senator Highway.

Upon arriving, the driver said the man told him he couldn't pay the $32 fare and began chasing him with a knife when the driver said he'd was going to call police.

The driver got said he got the man to stop when he offered to take him to a bank to make a withdrawal to pay his fare. But on the way, the cabbie said the man suggested he take him to jail instead.

This post may contain previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources.

#94 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:23 PM

Just got out of jail and didn't like what he saw and wanted to get back in. :)

#95 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Very funny Rich.
See this:
Everything is amazing, nobody is happy..
Its Louis CK.

What do you think?

Edited by AHS0, 29 March 2009 - 12:38 PM.

#96 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:13 AM

When I click that link it gives me a False message: Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

The correct message would be: Hello, you have both JavaScript turned off and no version of Adobe's Flash Player. :)

#97 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

Then I can't make magic for you. Posted Image
You need to install flash player and configure NoScript to allow Youtube.com Posted Image

#98 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:26 AM

Someone asked me if I was working on a new Internet security system?

#99 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

Statistical anomaly: How often are the build number and its topic thread number the same?

Topic title: K.I.S 2010 9.0.0.463

And its topic thread: www.forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=125463 :no:

#100 Jowi

Jowi

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Nice one rich. :no: ;)

#101 Kikesan

Kikesan

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

I think Rich loves the strange things :no:
--Sorry for my English, it's not my native language--

In training at SWI Boot Camp.

#102 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:46 AM

Yes he does love strange things.

#103 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

Bill Gates releases mosquitoes

Thursday, February 5, 2009
Gates at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland in 2008.
Image: World Economic Forum.

Bill Gates, the founder of computer software company Microsoft tried to bring attention to malaria while speaking at the TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference on Wednesday February 4 in Long Beach, California. He did so by releasing a "swarm" of mosquitoes from a jar, into the crowd.

"Malaria is spread by mosquitoes. I brought some. Here I'll let them roam around. There is no reason only poor people should be infected," said Gates as he opened the jar. After waiting a minute, Gates then stated that the mosquitoes were not infected with the disease.

source:wikinews

#104 Kikesan

Kikesan

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:17 PM

Here's the video of Bill Gates

--Sorry for my English, it's not my native language--

In training at SWI Boot Camp.

#105 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:04 AM

Bill Gates releases mosquitoes

Thursday, February 5, 2009
Gates at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland in 2008.
Image: World Economic Forum.

Bill Gates, the founder of computer software company Microsoft tried to bring attention to malaria while speaking at the TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference on Wednesday February 4 in Long Beach, California. He did so by releasing a "swarm" of mosquitoes from a jar, into the crowd.

"Malaria is spread by mosquitoes. I brought some. Here I'll let them roam around. There is no reason only poor people should be infected," said Gates as he opened the jar. After waiting a minute, Gates then stated that the mosquitoes were not infected with the disease.

source:wikinews

That's funny.