Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Humor

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#211 harlan4096

harlan4096

Frequent poster

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1638 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

Wow! :) ;)

#212 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:01 PM

Posted Image

#213 lapin

lapin

Crew Chief

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:35 PM

ask richbuff

Why rich?? why?? :) :) :lool:
Mobile Phone: HTC Touch Pro--Radio 1.17.25.09
Android: 2.2.2 NeoFROYO 0.1--Kernel 2.6.27.46-01356-gd4c73bd 17/10/2011--Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 MP2 CF2 Beta Build 9.4.90
Windows Mobile: 6.5.X Rom Energy Series Titanium Build 21916 18/5/2011--Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 MP2 Build 9.0.4.82

Operating System: Kubuntu 11.10 64bit
Internet Browsers: rekonq 0.8.0

#214 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:32 PM

cause he knows how to avoid information overload.

#215 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

#216 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Haha don't worry
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#217 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Perspectives in the forum we rarely enjoy:

This post may contain previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources.

#218 Swarnava/Heaven GOD

Swarnava/Heaven GOD

• Members
  • 6 posts

QUOTE (AHS0 @ Apr 24 2011, 20:56) Newton’s New Discoverylolnice one man

#219 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Newton’s New Discoverylol

#220 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

Funny spam, just removed from this forum, links were removed, enjoy the laugh!

------------------------------------------------

You can get pain medications without prescription and at unbelievably devalue prices so that you can be lured to buy medicines with no kind, no credibleness and those companies certainly wouldn't be nonresistant if something happened to you.

That is why it is rattling measurable for you to buy somatesthesia medicament online witht a medicine and from a recorded medicine. Currently the most uncouth discomfit medication on the marketplace is drug.

It is used to supply humble to stark confirmed pains but has been pioneer to be effective in galore else job areas of the embody. Once in the embody, drug acts in a confusable fashion as that of narcotics but its voltage is real low for reliance which makes it the safest soporiferous same ingest on the mart which you can wrongfully buy. Central to tell is also the fact that you should buy drug, as it does not birth any intellectual surface personalty as those of its choice medications similar viscus ulcers and intimate bleeding which makes it nakedness a safer bet for discomfit medication.

Regardless to say that having to go to a "Enrolled Medicine" every measure looks equivalent a discouraging duty. But that's why the services of online enrolled pharmacies are at your disposal. Whenever you put physician a asking for anguish medicament, a forgather of physicians listed with the medicine (specified as ours) evaluates your travail and only when they see fit, the penalization is dispatched for delivery.

--------------------------------------------

Thus ends today's funny spam post. I did not add or change anything, just deleted the links.

#221 rudger79

rudger79

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:21 AM

Google translate lost a wheel! :lol:

#222 rudger79

rudger79

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:33 AM

http://forum.kaspers...opic=7638&st=30

I flew with China Southern. Not very impressive though... Budget class, modest and pretty lame. It can’t have cost very much.

Reminded me of my China Southern experience, I also once flew with China Southern, while traveling from Bejing to Dalian, and must concur.

My ticket in hand had China Southern written on it but the name on the side of the plane on the tarmac we were in line for said "China Northern". :idontno: I am looking around the tarmac as we are all heading to board and many planes close by were indeed China Southern planes. Needless to say, this did not leave a very confident feeling. :(

I looked at my ticket again, checked the plane we were boarding, checked the other planes that had China Southern painted on the side, re-confirmed my ticket, all the while thinking if anybody else was aware of the obvious conflict here. Despite my apprehensions, I boarded the plane just like everybody else, with my fingers and toes crossed (and also touching wood and a few hail Marys). :lol:

The plane took to the air and I am certain we are heading 180 degrees opposite of intended destination. However, we did end up at our intended destination and as soon as the wheels touched down, seat belts were off, folks jumped to the aisle and were running toward the doors, which also left a less than confident feeling, not used to that.

Turns out that beside the name conflict on the side of the planes, both are one company. Knowing this ahead of time would have been very useful and saved an hour of mid-air panic. :lol:

Despite the air carrier confusion, I did very much enjoy my trip the China though. :)

Edited by rudger79, 16 May 2011 - 03:45 AM.

#223 harlan4096

harlan4096

Frequent poster

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1638 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

:lol:

#224 antikythera

antikythera

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Huge motorcade, check

loads of security, check

heavily armoured limo, check

exit from embassy with steep slope and sudden gradient change, check

Obama's Beast bottoms out on leaving embassy in Ireland, priceless :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13507728

#225 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

Who are the Grateful Dead and why do they keep following me? http://forum.kaspers...dpost&p=1688105

edit: As evidenced by the dead link, all funny things must come to an end. :(

But it was very very funny, for those of you who missed it.

Sic Transit Funniness.

Attached Thumbnails

• Ru moved.PNG
  • RU.PNG

Edited by richbuff, 04 July 2011 - 12:14 AM.