Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:30 AM

Hello people of the world!!! :)

I read through the introductions and I am proud to work in a company that somehow influenced the birth of such a club and joined such nice people together :)

(Special endless respects to Littlem129 and Muckshifter with their grandchildren!!! :) )

So I am twenty... eight? yeah, right, 28! How did I get involved with computers and stuff? ...about 10 years ago, when I was a student, I participated in a cultural exchange "Project Harmony" between US/Russian students. After that I wanted to continue my friendship with the guys from US and for that I needed a computer to use email. :) I did not have money to buy one, so while I worked in various places to get the money, the whole year I spent reading about PCs. So since that time computers became my hobby and later hobby became a profession. I work in technical support department and I like communicating with people of various nationalities from all around the world a looot, and my job gives me full possibilities for that! :)

My first time meeting Kaspersky (Anti-Virus ToolKit Pro it was called at that time) was about 7 years ago. It will be 6 years this November since I started working for KL!!!

Have a great time on the forum, everyone!!!! :)

yeah, I quite forgot!!! My name is Kurzin...Igor Kurzin :) :wub:

Welcome :)
Good to see you here at the forum Igor

Thank You TiGeR,

There isn't anything more prescious to me than my grandchildren. :)

I just found 2 weeks ago that I am going to be a grandmother again in April 2008. :rolleyes:

Congrats
Must be a great feeling to be a Grandmother
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#92 Littlem129

Littlem129

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:07 AM

Thank You Sjoeii,

It's the greatest feeling in the world. :wub:

I will be a grandmother of 6 unless she has twins, which is what we are hoping for. :rolleyes:

It will be a couple more months before we know for sure if she's having twins. :)

You only live once, enjoy life and make the most of it!

KIS 15.0.1.415(B)
WIN 7 SP1 3GB RAM
DSL (finally!)
MBAM (on demand only)

#93 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

Hi Igor, and welcome, even if it's a bit late :rolleyes:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#94 TiGeR

TiGeR

Young Gun

• KL Team
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

Lucian Bara

:wub: :rolleyes:

#95 australis

australis

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:21 PM

Please excuse my overlooking the replies to my initial posting . Plus very interesting story TiGeR ^_^
Thanks for the kind welcome sjoeii , MAPKOBKA^^ , Littlem129
sjoeii :

What other on demand products are you using?

I use my old favourites , Spybot S&D , Ad-Aware SE Personal , AVG Anti-Spyware (formerly Ewido ) , and HiJackThis when required. I feel Kaspersky has the best detection rate of malware so these programs are just a secondary defense .

#96 richbuff

richbuff

SPAM Fighter

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1465 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

Hi, my name is Rich. I was born in 1960 and I am currently living about an hour away from one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon. I was able to retire early after working plenty of years in industrial construction quality control and court-ordered youth rehab/Group Living. How did I discover Kaspersky? That would be a good topic for a new thread. My interests include personality theory, neuroscience, history and geography.

This post may contain previously unpublished synthesis of published material that conveys ideas not attributable to the original sources.

#97 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:19 AM

Hi Rich

Welcome to the Club

#98 will hay

will hay

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 01:17 AM

sorry but i missed the introdution thread so here goes ... i was born in bolton ,england 197ish , and i now manage a large farm in southern eire -- and i love it . :huh:
so hello world , oh have been using kaspersky for 2-3 years and it is as you all know the best :)

#99 Littlem129

Littlem129

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

sorry but i missed the introdution thread so here goes ... i was born in bolton ,england 197ish , and i now manage a large farm in southern eire -- and i love it . :huh:
so hello world , oh have been using kaspersky for 2-3 years and it is as you all know the best :(

Welcome to the club Will Hay, :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

There are some great people here, always willing to lend a hand or just chat about whatever. :happybirth:

You only live once, enjoy life and make the most of it!

KIS 15.0.1.415(B)
WIN 7 SP1 3GB RAM
DSL (finally!)
MBAM (on demand only)

#100 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:59 AM

Hi will hay

Welcome to the club

#101 Gush

Gush

Young Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:34 PM

I am gush!!! [AKA Nate]
I skateboard, Play videogames, stay late, have fun, and push life to the max and enjoy it while it lasts :angry:

#102 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

Good to see you here Gush.
Welcome

#103 Gush

Gush