Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#31 Baz^^

Baz^^

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:47 AM

Hi Teresa, very nice to meet you B)
Kaspersky Lab Personal Security Professional
http://malwarecrawler.com Spam bots look here!

#32 Sakuranbo

Sakuranbo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

Hi :) , my name here is Sakuranbo, but this isn't my real name. I'm 15 years old now. I like the form of cherrys but I don't like their taste, because sometimes they are sour. :) Japanese-speaking people should have known what is the meaning of Sakuranbo. Sakuranbo is the japanese word for cherry.
I'm interested in computers and I really really like Kaspersky Labs' Products. I know Kaspersky Labs' Products since 2003 from a magazine. I gave it a try, and I like it! :lol:
I signed up here few days ago and I hope I'll have lots of fun here. :)

Regards,
Sakuranbo :)

Edited by Sakuranbo, 19 May 2007 - 03:03 PM.

#33 Littlem129

Littlem129

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:53 AM

Hi Sakuranbo,

It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum. :lol:

You only live once, enjoy life and make the most of it!

KIS 15.0.1.415(B)
WIN 7 SP1 3GB RAM
DSL (finally!)
MBAM (on demand only)

#34 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

Welcome and enjoy
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#35 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:44 PM

Yes, indeed welcome. Don't hesitate to ask a question or 2, hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Hopefully then you may be able to do the same for someone else in return.

:)

#36 Sakuranbo

Sakuranbo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:20 PM

Hi, nice too meet you all too. :( I'm sorry that it took a few days for me to reply because the internet connection for my PC had a problem.

#37 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

Hi, nice too meet you all too. :( I'm sorry that it took a few days for me to reply because the internet connection for my PC had a problem.

There have been some problems at the site as well. Don't worry

#38 Accelerator

Accelerator

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:26 AM

Lets see :(

I'm a student living in an Asian country, 15 years old. I consider myself as headstrong, short-tempered and even stubborn, but also generous at times. Like to speak endlessly about an interesting topic. As far as studies go I'm average, my grades always vary from A+ to C, giving me an overall grade of B, so you can say I'm not that good a student. ;)

#39 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:50 AM

Lets see :(

I'm a student living in an Asian country, 15 years old. I consider myself as headstrong, short-tempered and even stubborn, but also generous at times. Like to speak endlessly about an interesting topic. As far as studies go I'm average, my grades always vary from A+ to C, giving me an overall grade of B, so you can say I'm not that good a student. ;)

Welcome
What are you studying?

#40 muckshifter

muckshifter

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:24 PM

'elo folks, B)

I err, feel kinda old @ 65 :) ... however, this fella has a knack of still being able to learn new tricks. :)

Been in & out of computer all my working career, had me own business building PCs, now lead a retired existence as a computer potato. :)

I think this site/forum is quite unusual for a company to setup, but greatly appreciated ... been spreading the good work of KL and especially KIS ... a great 'product' worthy of its status.

I just love the smillies ... :)

mucks
If at first you do succeed, try not to look too surprised.

#41 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:46 PM

'elo folks, B)

I err, feel kinda old @ 65 :) ... however, this fella has a knack of still being able to learn new tricks. :)

Been in & out of computer all my working career, had me own business building PCs, now lead a retired existence as a computer potato. :)

I think this site/forum is quite unusual for a company to setup, but greatly appreciated ... been spreading the good work of KL and especially KIS ... a great 'product' worthy of its status.
mucks

Welcome

#42 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:56 PM

Lets see :whistle:

I'm a student living in an Asian country, 15 years old. I consider myself as headstrong, short-tempered and even stubborn, but also generous at times. Like to speak endlessly about an interesting topic. As far as studies go I'm average, my grades always vary from A+ to C, giving me an overall grade of B, so you can say I'm not that good a student. :search:

From your introduction I can come to the conclusion that we share much in common. The biggest difference is that I am always among the best student in whatever school and get the best grades.
Sorry, I am a bit big-headed. :aggressive:
Welcome!

#43 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:47 AM

From your introduction I can come to the conclusion that we share much in common. The biggest difference is that I am always among the best student in whatever school and get the best grades.
Sorry, I am a bit big-headed. :)
Welcome!

You surely sounds big headed :) :)

#44 Littlem129

Littlem129

Crew Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:52 AM

'elo folks, :D

I err, feel kinda old @ 65 ;) ... however, this fella has a knack of still being able to learn new tricks. :P

Been in & out of computer all my working career, had me own business building PCs, now lead a retired existence as a computer potato. :D

mucks
:D

Welcome to the forum muckshifter, hope you enjoy it. There is a great group of people here. :)

Your right we are never too old to learn new tricks, and 65 is not old so quit feeling that way. ;)

When I have a birthday I don't see it as getting older. I'm just happy that I made it through another year. ;)

I'm not 1 of those women that worries about getting older. I'm just getting better. ;) ;)

You only live once, enjoy life and make the most of it!

KIS 15.0.1.415(B)
WIN 7 SP1 3GB RAM
DSL (finally!)
MBAM (on demand only)

#45 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:22 PM

Yes, being mentally young is important. It will make you look younger and feel younger and enjoy the best of life!
A lot of people must be envious of your good mentality and vitality, mucks. ;)