Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 br34ch

br34ch

Rookie

• Gold Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:58 PM

Hello friends!
i've decided to create a topic devoted to all of us - here everybody can introduce oneself.
Let's start from me: I'm br34ch,17 years old,interested in Computer security field, and a fond of Kaspersky Internet Security.
Currently living in Moscow, Russian Federation.
Posted Image

#2 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:21 PM

Hello friends!
i've decided to create a topic devoted to all of us - here everybody can introduce oneself.
Let's start from me: I'm br34ch,17 years old,interested in Computer security field, and a fond of Kaspersky Internet Security.
Currently living in Moscow, Russian Federation.

Добро пожаловать!
Hello, I'm from China.
A year ago, I wasn't interested in computer at all, but now I'm very interested in computer software, especially Kaspersky Internet Security.

#3 Leo Max

Leo Max

Rookie

• Gold Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 01:01 AM

Greetings!

My name is Leo as you have probably noticed. I am 18 years old and I am currently attending Cosumnes River College in Sacramento. I live in Sacramento, California, United States. Incredibly, I was fascinated in computers and graphics since from my childhood. From then I have been working on numerous different dimensions. I am capable of Animating Characters, 3D modeling, Designing, Speacial Effects and Video editing with various softwares.

I am a big fan of Kaspersky and AMD. :rolleyes:

Best Regards, Leo

Edited by Leo Max, 28 October 2006 - 03:17 AM.

HP dv6000z AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60(2.0GHz/1MB) 1024MB DDR2 667 NVIDIA 7200

Kaspersky logo Wallpapers

#4 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:44 AM

I'm from Australia, and near on fourty. Have only been into computing in the last 2 odd years. Last computer before that was back when the Apple IIc came out, I bought one of the first, loved Apple back then, and DOS. Oh well we do have to change to suit the times.

Now using an AMD, kitted with Nvidia. Tried Intel before this one, but like AMD/Nvidia partnership.(Who knows where it will go now AMD are ATI reliant)

#5 jraduga

jraduga

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 03:32 AM

Hi all,

My name is Jeff, I also am from Newcastle, Australia....Actually Its a funny litlle place called Morisset which is just south of Newcastle. I have been using computers since 1982, Started on an old Apple II, then went to Atari 800,& the 1040's. Used to write alot of software back then including alot of business based software for various companies. Stepped out of software for many years, and then came back to computers around the end of the 586 beginning of the 686 pc era.

I run a small community radio station which is of course run by a small network of computers. I also have a small network of about 5 computers at home. I work for the Commonwealth bank of Australia in their Internet banking Helpdesk. Which I always refer my customers to Kaspersky for their antivirus needs...(To many people are being caught in fraud with other products)...I have a huge interest in security not just computers but all types of security...

I enjoy sailing and most water sports, computers, and driving, sight seeing....

And thats about me...If you would like to know more ask me...But I am a pretty simple guy.

#6 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:11 AM

I also am from Newcastle, Australia..

Hello there Jeff, Darren here, I did a bit of tech in Newcastle, at the Hamilton tafe(chef, when i left school) I was bought up on the east coast, but reside in West Aust now since '93, about the time I changed careers. Good to hear you joined up here mate.

Seems a great community here, both for the security of the internet, but still maintaining a friendly enviroment for the people that use the product. It doesnt matter what nationality you are around here. Seems that some dubious activity out there affects the good people from some countries, due to spam/phishing/trojans etc, but not here, we are all equal.

#7 Tybilly

Tybilly

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:38 PM

Hi all!

I'm Damien from Paris, 25 years old, and i work as technical support enginneer, for Kaspersky Lab France.
And I'm also a fan of Kaspersky Lab products :rolleyes:

Thank you for the creation of this community, see you in other posts on this forum!

Regards,
DB

#8 JanRei

JanRei

Veteran

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:01 PM

Hello,

maybe you know me from the official KL forum. I am (very hard to guess) Jan from Germany, 17 years old, and I still go to school. I am interested in computer stuff and programming since I can think.

Since the beginning of the year I am a fan of Kaspersky and a beta tester of Kaspersky Internet Security.

#9 IcePanther

IcePanther

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:38 PM

Hi,

I'm IcePanther (no it's not my real name), 20 years old, living in France (in north Seine-et-Marne), am currently attending university in the multimedia domain, after a game conception and making school, so I can do "programming"/scripting, animation, modeling, texturing, vector and paint graphics, well... many things... now I'm attending university to be able to get a "european" level diploma.

As you can guess I'm also interested in computers in general, and computer security. I like Kaspersky products much, because they're always efficient. And the atmosphere on the forums, as norwegian said, is great...

I don't see what else to say... so... that's it :unsure:

Edited by IcePanther, 29 October 2006 - 02:38 PM.

IcePanther

Machine : Asus G73JH | i7-720QM(4*1.6~2.8GHz) | 12GB DDR3 1333Mhz | ATI Radeon HD 5870 1 GB | 2*500GB@7200 RPM | 1920*1080 17.3" screen | BD Combo
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (Fr)
Resident protection : KIS 11.0.0.556a.b

#10 Kilauea

Kilauea

Crew Chief

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:15 PM

Hi, this is Kilauea. :unsure:

I am living in Germany and was born 1970, my name is Peter and i am interested in computer since...i don´t know. Sometimes i am interested very much - sometimes i am interested in other stuff. :(
I like Kaspersky since version 3.5 and was very disappointed when 5.0 arrived (for which i also did a betatest).
Anyway, i got used to the gui and i am very happy that 6.0 comes close to the gui of 4.5 again. :)

My main interest is the theatre. I am an actor, director and also a stage-builder - all in one - because we are only a very little theatre without money. ;)
I do like "Vladimir Kazakov" very much, maybe some of you know his work.

One important point why i like Kaspersky products very much is the community. :hi:

Kilauea

#11 Jingtian

Jingtian

Frequent poster

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:31 PM

I also am from Newcastle, Australia..

Hello there Jeff, Darren here, I did a bit of tech in Newcastle, at the Hamilton tafe(chef, when i left school) I was bought up on the east coast, but reside in West Aust now since '93, about the time I changed careers. Good to hear you joined up here mate.

Seems a great community here, both for the security of the internet, but still maintaining a friendly enviroment for the people that use the product. It doesnt matter what nationality you are around here. Seems that some dubious activity out there affects the good people from some countries, due to spam/phishing/trojans etc, but not here, we are all equal.

My I ask a question about your ID? I wanted to raise this question several times, but forgot.
Were you born in Norway? When I first saw your ID in the KL forum, I thought you were from Norway, instead of Australia. :acute:

#12 Radar

Radar

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 08:23 PM

Good idea.
I´m Andres (Andrew) and I am from Pamplona, Spain. (well-known recognized by Sanfermines) an i was born in 1966. I live with my wife and a we have a child (2 years)
Since i gone to a zx81 (before zx spectrum) course I am computers fan.
I studied journalism in the university and i worked as sport journalism for 6 years, after as graphic designer.
Now i work as TI in a small (100 computers) enterprise.
Im interesting in security information. I hate programing

#13 comRace

comRace

Young Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

Hi! My name is comRace (aka Michael or Mihai, in romanian ;) ), I'm 17, interesed in music/computers (security especially)/sport (soccer, pool) and a big fan of Kaspersky products ;)

Edited by comRace, 06 November 2006 - 06:48 PM.

#14 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:25 PM

I'm 17, turning 18 in February...and that's it.
Regards,
Michael

#15 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:42 PM

My I ask a question about your ID? I wanted to raise this question several times, but forgot.
Were you born in Norway? When I first saw your ID in the KL forum, I thought you were from Norway, instead of Australia. :(

The title is more about ancestory and heritage than where I was specifically born. Sorry if it lead you to the misunderstanding, I guess alot have thought the same, and I appolagise to them too.

Sometimes I have thought of changing, not that any one has complained as yet.
Hope this doesn't change either. :lol: