Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo
- - - - -

次期バージョン7.0について (Re: KAV7.0, KIS 7.0, Japanese)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chataro

Chataro

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:50 PM

突然の質問ですみません、
小生、カスペルスキー・インターネット・セキュリティの次期バージョン7.0について、英語版の発売が近日中に予定されていると伺いました。

本件について、公式サイトにて公式発表がないため、
「日本語版については、6,0の次は発売されないかもしれない。」
「6.0のユーザーは、ライセンスが有効期間であっても、7.0を使用する場合には、新たに7.0を再度購入する必要がある、」
「7.0が出るまで、6.0は買わない方がいい。」
などの噂がインターネット上で出回っていて、僕自身少し困惑しています。

つきましては、大変お手数ではございますが、下記のご質問に可能な範囲で結構ですから、ご回答賜りますようよろしくお願いいたします。

1.次期バージョン7.0の日本語版の発売予定があるのでしょうか?
2.(もしわかるのであれば)7.0の発売時期は大体いつくらいになるのでしょうか?(出荷時期について、季節か何月頃をめどにしているのかもしよろしければ、教えていただけませんか?)
3. 6.0のライセンス期間が有効である限り、7.0に無料でアップグレードできるのでしょうか?
アップグレード・ポリシーはどうなっているのでしょうか?

また、ついでに現行バージョン6.0についてもおたずねします。

4.英語版の最新ビルドが、6.0.2.621となっていますが、日本語版の最新ビルドは6.0.2.614のままです。
両者の間に差異はあるのでしょうか?
日本語版ユーザー向けにアップデートされる予定はあるのでしょうか?
できれば、早期リリースを希望します。

大変ご多忙の折、質問するのも誠に恥ずかしい限りで恐縮ですが、ご回答が可能な範囲内で結構ですから、何卒ご回答いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

同趣旨の文章を英語でも念のために書いておきます。

Dear Micha and Kaspersky Labs Japan Support Center,,

Hello,

Please forgive me for sending you this unexpected questions. :)

I would like to ask you the following questions about the Japanese Version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 and/or Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 for personal use.
(I would like you to know that a lot of Japanese users have some anxiety, dissatisfaction and the feeling to get the next version as early as possible.)
If it’s not decided officially yet, I think you only have to say “I can’t tell you now. “ for each question.

My questions are
1. Is Kaspersky Labs Japan (or JustSystems Co., Ltd.) going to release KAV7.0 and/or KIS7.0 Japanese Version?
2. If it’s yes, Will you tell us when the version 7.0 will be released?
I think the official release date has not been decided yet but I would likely to know the approximate target date.
(For example, By the end of July, during the 3rd period, and so on)
Of course, I know it takes a lot of time to localize the product to Japanese.
3. I don’t know the upgrade policy about Kaspersky products because it’s not announced.
Will the users having legitimate licenses of Version 6.0 can use Version 7.0 free of charge while the license period is valid?

Regarding the current version 6.0
4.The latest build of English Version is 6.0.2.621 (Critical Fix 1), but the latest one of Japanese is 6.0.2.614.
Is there any difference between the two build?
And If it’s not the same, is KL Japan going to release the Hot Fix? And when?
I wish it’ll be released as soon as possible. :)

Sorry for disturbing you again because of my posting
But Honestly Speaking, I wish the users of Japanese Version can enjoy the same service as the one of the users of English.

I wish you will answer my questions kindly.
Thanks in advance anyway. :)

Best Regards,

Chataro
1.Core i7 920 2.66GHz@3.5GHz, .RAM 6GB,HDD 4TB
(1)KIS2010 9.0.0.463 (en, CF1) on Vista U x64 SP2(JP), Office 2007 (JP), IE8.0, Firefox 3.5.1

#2 Micha

Micha

Rookie

• KL Team
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

突然の質問ですみません、
小生、カスペルスキー・インターネット・セキュリティの次期バージョン7.0について、英語版の発売が近日中に予定されていると伺いました。

本件について、公式サイトにて公式発表がないため、
「日本語版については、6,0の次は発売されないかもしれない。」
「6.0のユーザーは、ライセンスが有効期間であっても、7.0を使用する場合には、新たに7.0を再度購入する必要がある、」
「7.0が出るまで、6.0は買わない方がいい。」
などの噂がインターネット上で出回っていて、僕自身少し困惑しています。

つきましては、大変お手数ではございますが、下記のご質問に可能な範囲で結構ですから、ご回答賜りますようよろしくお願いいたします。

2.(もしわかるのであれば)7.0の発売時期は大体いつくらいになるのでしょうか?(出荷時期について、季節か何月頃をめどにしているのかもしよろしければ、教えていただけませんか?)
また、ついでに現行バージョン6.0についてもおたずねします。

両者の間に差異はあるのでしょうか?
日本語版ユーザー向けにアップデートされる予定はあるのでしょうか?
できれば、早期リリースを希望します。

大変ご多忙の折、質問するのも誠に恥ずかしい限りで恐縮ですが、ご回答が可能な範囲内で結構ですから、何卒ご回答いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

同趣旨の文章を英語でも念のために書いておきます。
Dear Micha and Kaspersky Labs Japan Support Center,,
Hello,

Please forgive me for sending you this unexpected questions. :)

I would like to ask you the following questions about the Japanese Version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 and/or Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 for personal use.
(I would like you to know that a lot of Japanese users have some anxiety, dissatisfaction and the feeling to get the next version as early as possible.)
If it’s not decided officially yet, I think you only have to say “I can’t tell you now. “ for each question.

My questions are
1. Is Kaspersky Labs Japan (or JustSystems Co., Ltd.) going to release KAV7.0 and/or KIS7.0 Japanese Version?
2. If it’s yes, Will you tell us when the version 7.0 will be released?
I think the official release date has not been decided yet but I would likely to know the approximate target date.
(For example, By the end of July, during the 3rd period, and so on)
Of course, I know it takes a lot of time to localize the product to Japanese.
3. I don’t know the upgrade policy about Kaspersky products because it’s not announced.
Will the users having legitimate licenses of Version 6.0 can use Version 7.0 free of charge while the license period is valid?

Regarding the current version 6.0
4.The latest build of English Version is 6.0.2.621 (Critical Fix 1), but the latest one of Japanese is 6.0.2.614.
Is there any difference between the two build?
And If it’s not the same, is KL Japan going to release the Hot Fix? And when?
I wish it’ll be released as soon as possible. :)

Sorry for disturbing you again because of my posting
But Honestly Speaking, I wish the users of Japanese Version can enjoy the same service as the one of the users of English.

I wish you will answer my questions kindly.
Thanks in advance anyway. :)

Best Regards,

Chataro

Hello,

Thanks for your request.
Please kindly be patient, our staff is working more than hard to prepare everything for the Japanese market, delays from the original (Russian) versions are naturaly experienced by users of localized versions.

In any case, you are quite well protected from many dangers of the internet if you are using the current Kaspersky Lab Solution which is available in Japanese language.

Greetings,
Micha

#3 Chataro

Chataro

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:29 PM

Michaさん。早速のお返事ありがとうございます。

Michaさんの日本語訳も参考のために、直訳ですがここに載せておきます。

「リクエストありがとうございます。
どうか、忍耐強く待っていてください。
私たちスタッフは日本の市場に対してどの市場よりも注力しています。
オリジナル版(ロシア語版)に比べて、翻訳語版(日本語版)の遅れがリリースされることは当然ですがよくあることです。
いずれにしても、現在の日本語で入手可能なカスペルスキー製品を使うことによって多くのインターネット上の危険からきわめて十分に保護されています。
それでは。」

以上

Dear Micha,

Thank you for your rapid reply for my rude and sudden question. :)
I'm so relieved to hear that KL Japan is working so hard for Japanese users.. :)
Please don't forget us!
Japanese users are looking forward to waiting for the next version. :)
I understand it's hard to say the release date of Version 7.0 Japanese Version clearly on this forum now.
And I know it takes a lot of time to localize the product and sell it to the market by JustSystems,
It’s more laborious process than I can imagine.

But I wish to know about your answer especially about #2(the Upgrade Policy) and #4(the Critical Fix 1) of my question.
Especially, regarding #2, I suspect that some users who have already bought KAV/KIS6.0 or are now
thinking about buying it seriously are worrying very much about the upgrade policy.

For instance,
"I bought KIS6.0 last week. Do I have to buy KIS7.0 again if KIS7.0 is released???"
“I’m hesitating to buy KIS6.0 and waiting for the release of KIS7.0.patiently.”

If you have any information, Would you mind telling me on this forum?
And If it hasn't decided yet in your company and those involved, I hope it will be announced as soon as it is decided on this forum or the official site.

I'll highly appreciate it if you would answer my question if you can answer on this forum.
(Of course, I don't expect you to reply me soon. It's Impossible and Unnecessary!
I know this product is out of support directly by KL Japan and you can't decide it by yourself and will have to consult the sales agent.
It’s true I want to know it soon, but please don’t be in a hurry!)

Thanks in advance. :)

P.S. I hope the official moderator well sometimes watches this forum though this Japanese Forum is not very popular now.

Best Regards,

Chataro.
(1)KIS2010 9.0.0.463 (en, CF1) on Vista U x64 SP2(JP), Office 2007 (JP), IE8.0, Firefox 3.5.1

#4 Chataro

Chataro

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

Dear Micha

Hello

I know the official information about KAV/KIS 7.0 will be publically announced by JustSystems Co., Ltd Website enough as you said before.

But I would likely to hear the current status of progress about localizing to Japanese Edition.
Now KAV/KIS7.0 English was officially released on August 1, and KAV/KIS7.0 Chinese (Traditional) was released on August 24.
I think it's high time to release the Japanese version, but there's no information and no beta programs at all. :)
I wish KL Japan would release the BETA version of KAV/KIS7 Japanese as early as possible even if it doesn’t include Shuriken Mail-client add-ons. :)
The main reason is that many users complain the decrease of Internet Speed in KIS6.0 , which will be solved in 7.0.
I’ll highly appreciate it if you would tell us any information or the estimation of the release date on this forum. even if it’s small. :)

In addition, I wish Japanese users can enjoy the approximate same service as one of the English users such as release of all Maintenance Packs and Critical Fixes.
(Many suspect if KIS 7.0 MP1 Japanese won't be released as 6.0 MP1 wasn't released.)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Chataro

P.S. If it takes a lot of time to translate Russian into Japanese, I’m willing to help it. :)

Edited by Chataro, 27 August 2007 - 05:55 PM.

#5 filo

filo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:58 AM

Chataroさんほか、7をお待ちの皆様
差し支えない範囲で質問にお答えします

→あります
→6のリリースが11/17ですので、最遅でもそれまでには出ます
→ライセンス有効期間内は無料です(それとは別に旧バージョンのライセンス/製品サポート期間に有効期限があります)
両者の間に差異はあるのでしょうか?
→日本向け飲みに適用されるパッチ等もあり、英語版とはビルドは一致しません。従って差異もあります

以上です

#6 Chataro

Chataro

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:27 PM

filoさまへ

ご多忙の折、回答ありがとうございました。 :)
また、お心遣いに感謝します。
安心しました。 :D
先にご指摘の通り、ジャストシステムの公式HPでの正式発表を待ちます。

ユーザーとしては、ノーサポート・自己責任での、7の日本語版のベータ版を発売前に公開してくれるとありがたいです。 :)
動作確認の意味も込めて。
知りうる限り、7の英語版はXP、Vistaともに問題なく動作しているようです。 ;)

今まで、何度も質問してすみませんでした。
それでは、失礼します。

Edited by Chataro, 03 September 2007 - 02:28 PM.