Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo
- - - - -

Kaspersky Fan Club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#31 Shams

Shams

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

Thanx
Welcome Shams

Actually I'm not new to Kaspersky. I've been using it since v5 and I'm a GBT in the official forum. Thanx for the welcome since afterall, I'm a newbie here. I was too lazy to sign up earlier. :angry:

#32 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

well welcome anyway
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#33 lucje_vista

lucje_vista

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:53 PM

:whistle: I was away for a while.. but now i am back and yezzzz i like it here !!!!

still looking for gadgeds tough...

Luc

Vista Ultimate UK 32b - Kav 2009 - Intel core2duo - 4gig Ram - Toshiba Notebook

#34 Behrad

Behrad

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:49 AM

I think it's already good, though there aren't many people around but you can have your saying heard and people reply to what you say and it's good, we may need a little more users but when forums get so crowded the countdown to it's death starts imo, it gets full of spammers and so on.

#35 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:52 AM

Any ideas how to do it?
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#36 Behrad

Behrad

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:53 AM

Well i think two things may help (although very little)

First is KL forum's link to here, it must change, it must lead to main page here not the General Forum. (I don't know if i said it clear or not, it's not really a suggestion to make here better it's just for having an easier access to here.)

Second is the registering process which is annoying for many people and it only attracts the most willing people, i myself almost gave up when i saw that i had to register again and wait hours and maybe days to see an email in my mail box. (Which never arrived, i came here by asking in that topic.)
I think if we could accept all KL's users here without extra registration we'd have an active and crowded forum, with loads of spammers sure, but we'd have a crowded forum anyway.

And these were only for the forum, about the site, well i don't know!

Edited by Behrad, 09 September 2008 - 10:00 AM.

#37 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

Behrad, you came with some good points, but as for the registration process, I don’t think it’s a big deal. Those who really want to join here will join, as you did.
And I think we don’t need to do anything special to attract people here. Those who are really interested in the forum will join and participate.
We should take care of each other. For example, I was wondering about IcePanther and sent PM, so he is back here again.
And the idea of having contest is great.