Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Windows Theme

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:35 AM

Anyone using a special theme for Windows 7?
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#47 cake

cake

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:18 AM

not 7; XP. applied my own desktop & used TuneUpUtilities 2009 Styler (the rest of TuneUp's stuff is garbage, IMHO) for my bootscreen, logonui, skin & icons, plus iconoid to tweak my desktop a bit more (icon text color, no shadows), ClockX desktop & tray clock (invisible unless i mouseover) & NoteZilla (also invisible unless i mouseover) for my gadgets & a little registry tweak to rename a couple things that MS doesn't normally let you. Didn't want any other gadgets. Also have an XP port of the Vista "Bubbles" screensaver with a self-made reg key so it has configurable options. also have Power Menu to minimize everything to my tray.

all run at start up and use very little resources. upped pic to tinypic.com which does a really neat job of minimizing for posting purposes; just click where indicated to get the full size. i wish i had the energy to make a skin to match for KIS 2010, but this is good enough.

it's totally girly, but it's definitely ME. LOL
Posted Image
eat dessert first!
(cakefordinner over at the lab forums)

#48 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:43 AM

It sure looks girly :)
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#49 ALookingInView

ALookingInView

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

I use a custom VS on my 7 netbook.
It's called AeroPlain (basically the Aero of 7 without the glare stripes, smoked glass on either ends of the taskbar and the progress bars are blue).
7 x64 | KIS 2011 11.0.0.232 RC | KeyScrambler | ShadowProtect Desktop 4

#50 Nevi

Nevi

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

I have XP pro,but use a Vista transformation.I only install it,and then uninstall it again,so I have the icons and the bottomline.It gives a totally other feeling than plain XP with some nice picture.I think its reasonable until I can get my hands on Windows 7 in the near future.

Posted Image
CPU,Intel Core 2 Duo 6400,2,13Ghz,ASrock 945 G-DVI,RAM 3 x 1024 DDR 2-PC 6400 ,GeForce 7600 GS/512 DDR 3
64 GB SSD disc and 200 Samsung normal HDD.
Security:
NAT router,Kaspersky Internet Security 9.0.0.736,MBAM to on demand scans.