Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

Music

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 Micha

Micha

Rookie

• KL Team
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hello,

I like most 'melodical' music. Hardrock is not my beef though.
Since I am a bit of a semi-professional keyboarder, I had the opportunity to play much live, did covers like 'Pink Floyd Nights', Santana-events, etc here in Japan. Work, work and work makes it difficult though to perform as much as I'd like to, so what I did is ... searching a band which would be ready to jam whenever I like.

As the reader might suspect, there IS NO such band around usually :-)
That's where the computer comes in!

Here, this message is written at 2 AM Japan time, just when I found a moment for writing it. The same style, I once last year found such moment, plugged in some 'virtual instruments' and did me a short one-man-session after a long, hard work day. The result is temporary stored here.
It is a bluesy thingy without a title, please enjoy if that is the kind of stuff, you like.

Cheers,
Micha

#77 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:38 AM

Beautiful Micha. Thanks for sharing it. :lol:

#78 AHS0

AHS0

Frequent poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

It's very nice and relaxing music.

#79 Robert_L

Robert_L

Rookie

• KL Team
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

I'm listening to Electric Six (rock-funk-disco) and Zebrahead (punk-hiphop) a lot these days.

Where I also enjoy listening to is Rolling Stones, The Doors, The Who, David Bowie, Limp Bizkit, The Offspring, Wolfmother, Goldfinger, AC/DC, Queens of the Stone Age and U2. But all time favorite for is Motorhead :) Just checked and my favorite song list is about 2000 songs long and spans 33 years (I use rating for syncing purposes)

About music I also have a question: According to Dutch law it is legal to download music but illegal to share. But that law is possibly going to change and maybe even making some of my music illegal. I am willing to pay for it but not about $10 per album iTunes/Amazon is charging. With about 400+ albums the price will be pretty high that way! So does anyone know if there is some kind of service which can sell you music cheaper because you have a lot?

#80 Koman

Koman

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

Don't have specific artists/bands I like. I Just love different tracks and singles mostly. Chillouts, trance, rap, classic, 80's, 90's. All is good!
Hate it or love it the underdogs on top.

#81 Rage Skywolfe

Rage Skywolfe

Young Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

I like a variety of music ranging from Bluegrass,country and southern gospel to some rock depending on the band some of the artists I have are the Eagles,Lenny Kravtis,Backstreet boys, Enrique,Ricky martin,Joe Satriani, Electric light Orchestra Toby Keith,Gold City,Signature sound.and many others :)
Your fury makes you strong, perhaps even stronger than me.

#82 devil

devil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:18 PM

:) kajrare............kajrare...........tere kale kale naina........... :)
Thanks n Regards

:) KuldeeP:)

#83 lapin

lapin

Crew Chief

• Gold Beta Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

I don't have any problem. I listen everything but my favourite music is thrash metal!! I love the speed it is used in their songs!!
btw i adore all kinds of ballads!!
Mobile Phone: HTC Touch Pro--Radio 1.17.25.09
Android: 2.2.2 NeoFROYO 0.1--Kernel 2.6.27.46-01356-gd4c73bd 17/10/2011--Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 MP2 CF2 Beta Build 9.4.90
Windows Mobile: 6.5.X Rom Energy Series Titanium Build 21916 18/5/2011--Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 MP2 Build 9.0.4.82

Operating System: Kubuntu 11.10 64bit
Internet Browsers: rekonq 0.8.0

#84 dawgg

dawgg

Veteran

• Founders
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

:) kajrare............kajrare...........tere kale kale naina........... :)

Tujh meinnnnn rab dikhta hai - Shreya Ghoshal's version - sends a warm shiver down my spine - love it

KatyPerry and Gaga also growing on me.

(Yes, most of you probably think I'm crazy)

Edited by dawgg, 12 February 2010 - 03:11 PM.

#85 devil

devil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:48 PM

Tujh meinnnnn rab dikhta hai - Shreya Ghoshal's version - sends a warm shiver down my spine - love it

KatyPerry and Gaga also growing on me.

(Yes, most of you probably think I'm crazy)

hey..thts nice... :yes: r u INDIAN?

thts my favourite song toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:yes:

i do listen to music, songs...whenever i m ;) lonely :) or when i fell like one.... :)

so it helps me to be happy again.................. :)
so i listen to all kind of music
Thanks n Regards

#86 dawgg

dawgg

Veteran

• Founders
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

hey..thts nice... B) r u INDIAN?

Parents are. I'm born and raised in London.

#87 devil

devil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

Parents are. I'm born and raised in London.

B)

thts great yaar...
so u never been to india?
Thanks n Regards

#88 shiva

shiva

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

Hi there, what kind of music do you like?

Have you ever heard of Kiko Loureiro from Brazil?

i love the music :lool:
it is a best friend to me :yes: when ever am alone.....
i love all types of music but mostly rocking is my favorite

:)
Posted Image

#89 icarus

icarus

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

I like all kinds of music but metal is my favorite I like Iron Maiden,Metallica, Pantera and Dream Theater.

Edited by icarus, 11 April 2010 - 12:02 AM.

Come postare un log GSI - Guida all' upgrade dei prodotti Kaspersky - Guide e link utili

Xp home Sp3 - Kis 2011 v11.0.2.556 (a.b.c.d) ita

Posted Image

#90 penguin-a-licious

penguin-a-licious

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

Core?
i love king diamond and mercyful fate the best songs like "Halloween", "Dressed In White" or album like "20 years ago" or Mercful Fate's "Don't Break The Oath" or songs like "Black Horsemen", "Devil Eyes", or "Love Criminals" . Or maybe DAVE EVANS AND THE BADASSES - Sold My Soul To Rock'n'Roll. Don't even get me started... My god I had a freaking large Database with an interwiki just to remember it all!!! Melt your mind on chemical warfare by Slayer or a song like Warhead by i forget now . lol but hey

i also love Reggae. I got tons of it.
Bob Marley, 10ft Ganja Plant, African Star, Aggrovators, Doe Marr Dr Alimantado, Ja Woosh, Josey wales Lee Perry, Linval Thompson, Lloyd Tyrell, Peter Tosh, Sons of Jah, Sun Splash The Mighty Sparrow, The Reggae Train, The Rythem of Reggae and hella more misc.

What else Hip Hop?
Some of the newer bands could intimidate most folks, but hey as long as they are just playing music and it's all show, it's all good.

Country?
i dunno, my family likes it, it does have roots in music theory, but ya know it ain't my thing I guess, i am new generation, i want to see you suspended off a meat hooks with your fingers bleeding as your shread the guitar all in an insanely over the top manipulated video. i got to admit _some_country_bands_ work their bone to the core for what they earn, they truly do put on a show, compared to some of the nonsense i see with bands that can barely keep a website for two weeks. heh..

i even listen to "revers0r" musicians
AP Collective . deep_shed_vortex hide_and_seek
They got the hard core going on there...Sounds like a Conan O Brian intro or something.. wonderful creativity!

i love music all music
i play guitar since the 70's myself, i know about 10,000 bands right now, and yes while i could never personally deal with helping all of them at one time, i do love every single one and do help individually.

Anyone Seen the Killer Jackie Chan Kaspersky Video (Prolly old hat to ya huh?) i know i can't embed it but i wish i could! lol come on . I love it

ps: don't kick myspace out of bed . some good free bands on myspace too. i know everyone kicks myspace as an html nightmare, but it's the only alternative some bands have to even HAVE a web presence. we're talking bands with labels and bands with no labels