Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

I can't read Russia :]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eddie Z.A

Eddie Z.A

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:59 AM

okay i make a new record.. take 2 hours to register and setup profile for this forum because i have to translate word lol. i have to use babel translator lol.
how can i change it to be English as default?.. because all i can see is button and link in russia but i'm in English forum :).. some in russia some in english . Anyone?

Last time i remember format my laptop when i just hit and infected by Blaster Worm at that time i use product " M " and after that " N " and still not good enough. Nowdays i surf with product " K " and never get hit and infected again by anything.

#2 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 04:46 AM

Sorry Eddie that it took that long.

In this link, Jingtian has pictures of the engish to the russian words for signing in - http://forum.kaspers...showtopic=22491

Once in, at the bottom of your page when signed in, there is a tab to view in english/russian. The site is russian/english/chinese, and no doubt there will be more added once it becomes more popular. Great people are allowed to talk in their natural tongue.

#3 Ilya

Ilya

Administrator

• Founders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:43 AM

Eddie, sorry for inconvenience.
I made English as default language at this forum and added "Registration Terms & Rules" in English.
Anyway you can change languages in the special tab at the bottom of any page.
ipb_language_change.gif

#4 Eddie Z.A

Eddie Z.A

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 01:26 PM

yep it's okay now. :-) . t.Q

Last time i remember format my laptop when i just hit and infected by Blaster Worm at that time i use product " M " and after that " N " and still not good enough. Nowdays i surf with product " K " and never get hit and infected again by anything.

#5 raythetechguy

raythetechguy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:22 PM

Hi Y'all!

I would have signed up a week ago, but wasn't about to tackle translating the entire site. I figured someone would get to updating the English version sooner or later. Glad I remembered to check back.

My name is Ray and I live in sunny Southwest Florida. I've been a big Kaspersky fan for years and recommend it to all my friends, family, and clients.

#6 IStogov

IStogov

Crew Chief

• Founders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:05 AM

Hi Y'all!

I would have signed up a week ago, but wasn't about to tackle translating the entire site. I figured someone would get to updating the English version sooner or later. Glad I remembered to check back.

My name is Ray and I live in sunny Southwest Florida. I've been a big Kaspersky fan for years and recommend it to all my friends, family, and clients.

welcome
я не червонец, чтобы нравиться всем

#7 br34ch

br34ch

Rookie

• Gold Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:08 PM

Yeah! welcome to the forum, Ray!
Posted Image

#8 Whizard