Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

That's not fair...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:12 AM

Have you read the forum section title:

About Life
Funny stories, humour and all range of topics

So give me a reason why are my humourous posts are being deleted?
I am as free as other members to post here, then why such strange behaviour with me Lucianbara?

This is the Fan Club and not the official KL forums!

So please give me a concrete reason for deleting my posts.

Please do not mix these two seperate forums!

#2 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:11 PM

Maybe you shouldn't have such a childish behavior.
Regards,
Michael

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:15 PM

Maybe you shouldn't have such a childish behavior.

Which behaviour are you refering to? Why can I not post funny poems here?

#4 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:17 PM

You can, but those poems shouldn't be influenced by your relation to other people.

Talk to a moderator if you don't agree with something.
Regards,
Michael

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:19 PM

You can, but those poems shouldn't be influenced by your relation to other people.

That's very true and the poem did not had any relation with other people. :good:

But accidently I wrote Don Pelotas name in the thread title. So was lucian coorect?

#6 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:21 PM

I do not know if he was right or not, but I do know that you didn't do the right thing and that is to talk to him before this thread. If you feel disadvantaged then talk to a moderator. Simple.
Regards,
Michael

#7 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:32 PM

You have been a tad rude of late. Considering we are all helpers and not paid workers, a touch of respect goes a long way. Anything less, well you should get the idea.

I didnt see the post here, but one thing for certain, disrepect, as in your comment you have added for your posts in the official forums in your last few posts, if it was up to me your membership would be revoked, I'm like that.

But I think the boys are not as harsh, and hopefully as you seem quite intelligent, you should understand respect, and the rules we all have to live by. I have just replied to Don before and had it removed in another forum. It was Don's wishes, I gather and I respect that. I am not going to lash out for it though. He has been here a lot longer helping a lot more people than me, and he is the global moderator here.

Hopefully your intelligent knows how to be humble. Helping so many people for so many years, Don has the choices he has, and so do you. Hopefully it is harmony, not harsh words that forge this forum.

I'm hoping not to need to say more.

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:43 PM

My poem was simply a funny rhyme. :)

#9 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:14 PM

Maybe you need to look up ridicule then. For all that wisdom you seem to be pushing lately........

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:37 PM

I am highly puzzeled. The is no connection between Don and the poem!!!

Can I repost that poem? So that I can clear the misunderstanding....:)

Edited by xpsunny, 05 April 2007 - 02:41 PM.

#11 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

there's no need to repost it. i saw it. and it was about don
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

• Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:27 PM

it was about don

Its a false claim.
Please prove it . :)

#13 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:50 PM

you know as well as i do that it's correct.
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#14 FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

The Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

Sunny, why are you doing this? Is it because you feel neglected? Is it because you have something that it was no taken into consideration when implementing different features in v6? What's your problem? I used to have this sort of behavior when I was a lot younger (not that I'm old at the moment). I'm only 18, but I can see that you're not even mentally 16. You have to realize that in life not all your ideas and toughts are right and taken into consideration.
Bottom end: what's bothering you?

Edited by FadeToBlack, 05 April 2007 - 06:53 PM.

Regards,
Michael

#15 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 03:11 AM

What's your problem? I used to have this sort of behavior when I was a lot younger (not that I'm old at the moment). I'm only 18, but I can see that you're not even mentally 16. You have to realize that in life not all your ideas and toughts are right and taken into consideration.
Bottom end: what's bothering you?

Yes, it's time to come clean. If we can help you we will, but we need to know what it is.

You have drawn attention to youself, for reasons we are unsure of.
So what is the problem ?
It certainly has nothing to do with this poem.