Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo

sfdb_ou.dat file

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 aydin

aydin

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

There are sfdb_ou.dat files created in different folders of my computer. How to get rid of that?

#2 Sjoeii

Sjoeii

Kaspersky Club Project Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4591 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

Hello Aydin

What version of Kaspersky are you using?
Is your detection of riskware checked?

When was your last scan?
http://twitter.com/kaspersky_club

#3 Lucian Bara

Lucian Bara

Jedi Master

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

hello
it's a kaspersky file, from the look of it you are using a preatty old build, maybe even 6.0.0.2xx or 6.0.0.30x
that's an ichecker database file for outlook, new versions of kav /kis shouldn't produce them in all folders.
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2,2GHz, Msi Asus P5PL2-E, 2048MB-DDR2 (2*1024), Leadtek PX6600 256MB, Teac DV-W516GA, Leadtek tv2000 xp Expert, HDD 200GB*2 (sata/sata2)

#4 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

у меня тоже временами появляется такой файл на десктопе. При том, что я отключил поддержку почтовых программ в антиспаме. (Отключил кстати из-за того, что периодически получал при запуске Outlook сообщение о неправильно закрытом файле. Теперь случается реже, но все равно бывает. Правда, не проследил связи с появлением файла sfdb_ou.dat)

Какие рекомендации по устранению проблемы?

KIS 6.0 6.0.0.300e.d.b

Outlook 2007

#5 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:56 AM

Welcome Aydin to the forums, sounds like an update is needed, bit of an old build there.

Welcome Paul, I take it you are replying with the russian explaination of the issue at hand, please can you use english here, this is the english forum for those that are not gifted with Mr Kaspersky's natural language.

;)

#6 Paul

Paul

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:58 AM

Oops, I thought I wrote into russian forum... What I was saying, was that I have the same issue, the file is from time to time created on the desktop. Question is, how do I upgrade the build from my xxx.300 to the current one? I use KIS 6 and it is regularly updated over the net but the build seems to stay the same.

#7 norwegian

norwegian

Frequent poster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:48 PM

Using the key you have already Paul, you can use this link to obtain the latest build

http://www.kaspersky.../productupdates