Friends, we are happy to invite you to our NEW Global Kaspersky Club! Please follow this link www.kasperskyclub.com , sign-in and enjoy our new platform!

Photo
- - - - -

IPhone? BlackBerry? G-Phone?

Posted by Jingtian , 02 October 2008 · 410 views

Which is the one you are using, or you want to have, iPhone, BlackBerry or GPhone?

IPhone looks very nice, and it can be used as an iPod. It would be cool to use it to watch movies, as it has really a large screen. The only problem is with the touch screen. You have to keep your hands clean all the time, otherwise, you will make the screen really dirty.

BlackBerry has the QWERTY keyboard, and is perfect for business people. It is an ideal choice for business use, and it is not so expensive as iPhone. It is more convenient to make phone calls and write text messages than iPhone, but it is larger in size, although with a smaller screen.

I haven't seen a real G-Phone. I only see the pictures. But it is said to be cool, as you can use quite a few Google software applications.

There is a similarity between these three. None of them can be bought in the Mainland China now. I have to buy either a refurbished one online, or a new one next time when I am abroad.

Hi Jingtian

I'm a iPhone addict. I use it for private and businedd purposes and I'm really happy with it. It's the best business phone/ PDA I ever had. And I used rather a lot including the BlackBerry and several other smartphones.

The BlackBerry is best when you really want to text a lot but the iPhone is far more stable
Hi sjoeii, thanks for the suggestion.
In China, we send a lot of text messages, therefore, iPhone might not be the best choice. And there is no 3G network in China. Anyway, it is on my wish list.

Hi sjoeii, thanks for the suggestion.
In China, we send a lot of text messages, therefore, iPhone might not be the best choice. And there is no 3G network in China. Anyway, it is on my wish list.

I send a lot of text messages as well. You can get used to the keyboard of the iPhone.
I also don't have the 3G version. But still it works pretty well with EDGE
What do you mean by EDGE?

Brand new iPhones of the old version are no longer available in the US now. They are available in China online, but they are sold at very high prices, and no one can be sure whether they are genuine.
EDGE is a standard between gprs and UMTS. It's rather slow, but for just mail it is fine
I see. I hope that Apple can reach an agreement with a Chinese operator very soon so that we can buy an iPhone in China.
Indeed.
I really liked it. I'm affraid I have to us ea BlackBerry in the near future because my company was bought by a local player.
You are lucky, as you will use two cell phones that I desire most.

There are a lot of emulational mobile phones that look exactly the same as iPhone or iPhone 3G, and they perform almost all the functions that an iPhone does. They are sold at about $100. And they are unlocked. It is said that some of them can be bought in Europe or the US.
I bought a Blackberry 8800. I will upload some screen captures when I install some software.

December 2016

M T W T F S S
567 8 91011

Recent Comments